Tearooms don't come cheap! Even so, we intend to do it on a shoestring, and are looking for those in our communitea who are keen to keep the tradition of tea alive. All donation thank-you gifts will be fulfilled at the first opportunity once we get settled in (to drag out no longer than 6 months). If we fall so short of our goals that we are unable to acquire the tearoom, we will honor your reward with something similar at another tea spot in the greater Los Angeles / Orange County area. Since we are a nonprofit, your donation will be tax-deductible as applicable. (See your tax professional for details).
DONATIONS & REWARDS
- $25: 2 scones & trimmings to go (value $10)
- $50: Fantasy Fitness, Tao Cheng, or Langrada class - 3 sessions (value $45)
- $100: Birthday tea for #1 (value $50 - please tip server)
- $250: Onsite dinner show for #2 (value $150 - please tip server)
- $500: Theme tea for #4 (value $250 - please tip server)
- $1,000: Spot of Tea Sampler: 1 Birthday tea, 1 Theme tea, 1 Interactive Whodunnit, 1 Charitea, 1 Sing-Along Cinema, 1 Tea & Sympathy Investigative Agency game with tea, 1 Book or Movie or TV club meeting, 1 Trunk show or Author chat, 1 Onsite Dinner Show, 1 Craft tea, 1 Talent Show ticket,, 4 Tao Cheng or Langrada sessions, 6-week Fantasy Fitness class (value $700 - please tip server as applicable)
- $2,500: VIP Annual Pass - Attend as many events & activiteas as you like (value $5,000 - please tip server as applicable). This option only available at our location, so think carefully as fulfillment will have to wait until we open.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITEAS, each for 1 year
- $5,000 Name as sponsor on printed materials for theme teas & shows, as well as on website and social media
- $10,000 Name on tearoom menu (printed & digital) & social media cover/header images
- $20,000 Name on outdoor signage, tearoom menu & social media cover/header images